Thursday, December 12, 2013

Final Project: Implemental Evaluation Control

My main target audience for my product would be my family, and friends. But since they may be biased, I myself, would conduct a survey on my social media where I have a huge following count and retrieve their honest thoughts on my product and see if it would be received as well as my family and friends.

“Importantly, customers often do not judge values and costs “accurately” or “objectively.” They act on perceived value.”

Compared to competing products, customers will no longer judge the water they buy on their costs but more on how the product or water in this case, will offer them value. And with Püvera Water, our water will definitely offer a more valued product and experience because of its features and benefits of not just being healthy for the individual, but also helping the health of others.

Amazon.com is constantly on the lookout for innovative new ways to use the power of the Web and direct marketing to create more shopping selection, value, convenience, and discovery.”

Overall, the idea of Püvera Water was successful with my audience I pitched it too and if it were a real product, my audience would go and purchase bottle not only because it helps the Philippines, but because the health benefits from the dragon fruit and acai-blueberry pomegranate flavors.


No comments:

Post a Comment